Re: [STDS-802-16] [TGm]: List of contributions

Dear Avi,

Sorry for my late response, I have updated the revision 695r2 to the server and the corresponded comments is in tgmsdd_Ying_Du.cmtb uploaded at 2008-07-07.

Thanks.

BR.

======== 2008-07-14 11:23:57 您在来信中写道: ========

Dear All,

A new and updated version of the contributions list has been uploaded to the temp directory:

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/TGmContributions56_Denver_2008_07_14.xls

Thank you all for the efforts of correcting the documents and the database as well.

Avi