Re: [STDS-802-16] Consideration of Security area Responses to TGm SDD Call for Comments

All TGm participants at Session 57,

Please note the following room assignment change for Friday, September 19:

Rm TGmC   8:00am – 10:00am  Security

Thanks,
Phillip Barber
Chief Scientist
Wireless Advanced Research and Standards
Huawei Technologies Co., LTD.

Rapporteur Chair Coordinator, IEEE 802.16 TGm