[STDS-802-16] Regarding MIMO Tests

hi all,
        please do accept my wishes first. i am in need of mimo test documents. i mean what i wanted is

whether the transmitter requirements in the standard (8.4.12) are applicable for mimo tests also, i mean individual streams of data on each antenna for mimo-a or mimo-b.

And also if you have some documents (apart from regular agilent,R&S, litepoint, azimuth or any docs AVAILABLE on NET), internal to standard groups or any (if any member has prepared..if its not violating internal NDA rules or breaking any company rules)..please do forward it to me. i need to do mimo-a and mimo-b tests.

and also what tests i need to do..if anyone..can brief out..it will be gr8.

thanks
particlereddy