[STDS-802-16] Relay TG to meet at 4 pm, this afternoon for one more comment resolution and closing (Thu. 13 Nov.)

Dear 16 members,

Sorry for this last-minutes schedule change, but, having one more comment resolution carried over, we found we need to reschedule the meeting plan.

As the result, we are going to meet at 4pm today, for one more comment resolution and TG closing, instead of 1pm I noted yesterday. That is,

4pm to start this afternoon session, Relay TG.

Thank you for your kind understanding and participation to this afternoon session in advance.
best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair

Dear 16 members,

This is to announce you that the Relay TG will meet at 10am, tomorrow morning. We are going to cover the three comments carried over.

We are also targetting to start the TG Closing just after the lunch.
That is, the Relay TG Closing to start at 1pm.

Please join and see you then!

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair