[STDS-802-16] IEEE-SA Sponsor Ballot recirc of P802.16Rev2/D8

Folks,

P802.16Rev2/D8 has been released and is now in Sponsor Ballot recirc, closing on December 18, 23:59 EST. See the cover letter for further details. If you are a member of the Sponsor Ballot Group, you should have already been provided with instructions on participating using IEEE-SA's myBallot system.

All of the Disapprove voters in the Sponsor Ballot Group informed the WG that they intended to flip to Approve during this recirc. If you are one of these voters, I strongly encourage you to follow through with this change of vote. Six people have already done so.

We have been granted conditional approval (see request) to submit P802.16Rev2 to RevCom for approval review, so we are trying to finalize the draft. Still, if you spot errors, we still have an opportunity to correct them. If you are not a member of the Sponsor Ballot Group, you are not entitled to vote. However, you may submit comments. These should be prepared in Commentary using the Ballot ID "sb_16Rev2b" and submitted to the "sb_16Rev2" 802.16 upload directory.

Sponsor Ballot Group members may also submit comments in Commentary according to this procedure. However, please be aware that no comments uploaded to the WG upload directories will be considered as part of a Disapprove vote. For any comment to be considered as a valid element of a DISAPPROVE VOTE, the comment must be entered into the myBallot database by the voter.

After the ballot closes, we'll transfer any comments into Commentary format for a reply comment period followed by resolution at Session #59.

Finally, if necessary, your comments may refer to an uploaded contribution document. Contributions must follow the usual WG submission procedures. In order to ensure that all parties to the Sponsor Ballot are explicitly aware of your contribution and where to find it, it is essential that you refer to it properly, by document number (not by file name) in your comment. Upload your contribution to the "Maint" upload directory.

Roger