Re: [STDS-802-16] The upload server is down: j-Relay reply comments need to be uploaded through the alternative ways

Dear all,

As Roger announced on the 802.16 web, the server is now down.
see " http://dot16.org/ul/server_down.html "

I'm afraid that this impacts you if you are planning to submit your reply comment to the comments submitted through the sponsor ballot on the 16j-relay draft.

Having about two and half hours left 'til the end of j-relay reply comments submission deadline, 11 Jan. AOE, please send your reply comment to me so that yours can be included. Alternatively, the local server can be used as Roger advised.

Jung Je: could you please double check the local server if any there when you combine the reply comments and revise the commentary database with them?

For your information, I have already received several emails trying to submit their reply comments. As they are on the right track Roger mentioned, theirs will be handled equally as usual.

It's pity that the trouble occured, however, as some alternatives are ready to serve and yours can reach me, please do not worry on this. Again, if you have any, please send it to me via email or upload it onto the local upload server. The rest, for example, the deadline, I believe unchanged.

Thank you for your cooperation in advance and best regards,

Mitsuo

Mitsuo Nohara
Relay TG Chair
KDDI R&D Labs.