From: Jose Costa [mailto:costa@NORTEL.COM]
Sent: Monday, February 16, 2009 1:51 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] Coordination of proposals for the Call for
Contributions for IMT-Advanced RIT Proposal Templates

Recall the Call for Contributions for IMT-Advanced RIT Proposal Templates
that was approved by the 802.16 WG on 2009-01-15:

http://wirelessman.org/liaison/docs/L80216-09_0008r2.pdf

If you are planning to submit any contribution(s) please let me know in
advance for coordination purposes and avoid duplication of efforts.

Regards,

José Costa

IEEE 802.16 ITU Liaison Group Chair

E-mail : costa@nortel.com