[STDS-802-16] Call for Comments on TGm SDD

TGm has issued a "Call for Comments on Project 802.16m System Description Document (SDD)":

The deadline is 24 April AOE.

Roger

TGm has posted an updated revision (IEEE 802.16m-08/003r8) of the SDD:
The associated comment database is IEEE 802.16m-09/0013r4:

If you are planning to submit comments, I suggest that you review the IEEE 802.16m Internal Documents Configuration Control Procedure (CCP):
Note that "The editor for the document shall collect all the CRs received no later than 10 days prior to a session, into a Commentary file. A call for reply comments shall be issued 7 days prior to a session."

I believe this makes the comment deadine Friday 24 April.

Roger