[STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 TGm Convergence Sublayer Drafting Group (CS DG) Announcement

IEEE 802.16 TGm Convergence Sublayer Drafting Group (CS DG) Announcement,

The CS DG has bee authorized to conduct work during the interval from Session 61 to Session 62.

All 802.16 members interested in participating in this CS DG should contact me and Jicheol offlist.

I will be providing a project timeline and conference call schedule for this project soon.

Thanks,
Phillip Barber
Chief Scientist
Wireless Advanced Research and Standards
Huawei Technologies Co., LTD.

Convergence Sublayer Drafting Goup Chair