Re: [STDS-802-16] IEEE 802.16 #63 Session information (8/31 ~ 9/3, Jeju, Korea)

Dear All,

More updates have been made for the #63 meeting information. Please refer to the following link. (Thanks Roger.)

http://www.ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg63/index.html

Online hotel reservation link will be provided this or next week.

Thanks.

Best regards,

Hokyu