[STDS-802-16] August 7: Deadline to Preregister for Session #63!

802.16 People,

I have just received word that preregistration for Session #63, in Jeju, is now open. Here is the link:
<http://ieee802.facetoface-events.com/80216>

We are being given very little time - only until August 7 - to preregister at the discounted rate.

Roger

Folks,

As you know, the IEEE 802.16 Working Group is holding TWO INTERIM SESSIONS between the July and November 802 Plenary Sessions.

Island of Jeju, Korea, 31 August - 3 September 2009
Registration deadline: 7 August (but preregistration not yet open)
Hotel deadline: 7 August

Island of Hawaii, USA, 21-24 September 2009
Registration deadline: 31 July (6 pm PT)
Hotel deadline: 21 August
More details below.

Notice: The registration deadlines are a bit backwards; the Session #63.5 deadline is BEFORE the Session #63 deadline.

NOTICE: The Session #63.5 registration fee is large, and it becomes WAY larger on 31 July. Do not delay your registration!