From: peretz Shkalim <peretzs@RUNCOM.CO.IL>
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG <STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG>
Sent: Tue Sep 01 05:34:02 2009
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] [SON DG] Email List Formation

Dear Baowei,
Please add my name to this list.

Regards,
Peretz Shekalim
Email:   peretzs@runcom.co.il <mailto:peretzs@runcom.co.il>

________________________________

From: Baowei Ji [mailto:baowei.ji@SAMSUNG.COM]
Sent: Tuesday, September 01, 2009 5:10 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: [STDS-802-16] [SON DG] Email List Formation

Dear All,

SON DG has decided to form an email group for all those people who are interested in developing SON text for AWD.

Please drop me an email before September 6, Sunday. I will form the email list for conducting technical discussion on SON, reviewing SON DG draft and in preparation for Session #63.5.

Best regards,

Baowei

SON DG Chair