Re: [STDS-802-16] [Relay DG] First Discussion Draft

Title: Samsung Enterprise Portal mySingle

Dear Relay DG chair,

I uploaded my comments regarding DG draft.

The document name is comment on RelayDG-FirstDraft8SeptCC_LG.doc

BR

Youngsoo

Youngsoo Yuk, Ph.D.

Senior Research Engineer

4G Technology Research Gr.

Mobile Communication Technology Research Laboratory,

LG Electronics.

Tel : +82-31-450-7808

CellPhone: +82-10-8224-9224

Fax: +82-31-450-7912