From: Phillip Barber [mailto:pbarber@BROADBANDMOBILETECH.COM]
Sent: Thursday, September 10, 2009 3:35 AM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] D1 Letter Ballot Database Error

Error in the rapid, rapid application of all of those ad-hoc outputs into
the database during the end of the TGm closing. My fault entirely. Hopefully
that is the last of them.

Sometimes scroll selection using the listbox tool for Resolution can cause
problems when you are trying to get through those comments really fast.

Thanks,
Phil