[STDS-802-16] results of today IEEE 802 EC meeting

Dear 802.16 Participants,
The 802 Executive Committee (EC) today approved all of the motions that 802.16 put forward. I've posted a table of results:
<http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg64/lmsc>.
We will be following up to ensure that all of the documentation moves forward as authorized.
Please take special note that we now have a new Study Group: the 802.16 "Greater Reliability In Disrupted Metropolitan Area Networks (GRIDMAN)" Study Group. Mat Sherman is the Chair. We'll be introducing a web page and other electronic tools. The GRIDMAN Study Group will hold its first meeting during Session #65 <http://ieee802.org/16/meetings/mtg65> in January.
Thanks to all the WG and TG officers as well as the participants for another productive session.
Roger