[STDS-802-16] The result of Femto Harmonization meeting.

Dear all,

Yesterday, there was an offline convention for femto and there we touched about 28 comments and grouped several persons to harmonize on LDM and IM issues further.
As results, we got harmonized recommendation on 18 comments.(For these comments, I will make a proposal for batch resolution.)
               10 comments were deferred for more discussion between relevant persons and harmonization.

I will ask the chair team whether we can get the other chance to convene to discuss the remaining ones and deferred ones more.
Thank you for your participation and help.

Br,

Jung je Son.

P.S. The detail result of our yesterday discussion was uploaded in temp.wirelessman.org