[STDS-802-16] 802.16 Project Planning Closing Report Updated with correction

Dear 802.16 Friends,

I’ve uploaded the 802.16 Project Planning Closing Report with a correction for the Call for contributions opening date for the Machine to Machine Communication Study item.

Earlier the report said March 2nd. It was an error. It was meant to be March 23rd, Tuesday after IEEE week as we discussed during the session. So I’ve corrected it an uploaded an update.

Its document 80216-10_0027r2.ppt on the WG upload server.

Thanks & best regards,
Jose

(Project Planning Adhoc Chair)