[STDS-802-16] 802.16 Project Planning Committee - Call for Contributions for Machine to Machine Communication Study Report - Initial Submission Date April 5th AOE

Dear 802.16 Participants,

This email is to invite contributions for the 802.16 Project Planning Committee work item, the Machine to Machine Communication Study Report (802.16-10/0024) that needs to be developed by the May session.

The contributions needs to propose material based on the table of contents drafted in the Session #66 in Orlando (See 802.16-10/0024 in WG documents).

All contributions need to use the file name format C80216ppc-10_00xx and have the contribution numbered C802.16ppc-10/00xx. It needs to also follow the general contribution guidelines for 802.16 in (http://dot16.org/ul//upload/ppc_db/submit.html).

Roger has kindly setup a separate upload site for us. So please upload all the contributions to http://ppc.wirelessman.org   -or-   http://dot16.org/ul/ul.cgi?command=viewupload&database=ppc_db

We will work on the PAR after we make progress on the Study Report.

Here is the conference call schedule planned as discussed in Orlando.

        April 6th, 8:30 PM-10:30 PM  Pacific Standard Time

        April 13th, 1:30 PM-3:30 PM Pacific Standard Time

        April 20th, 7:00 AM-9:00 AM Pacific Standard Time

        April 27th, 8:30 PM-10:30 PM  Pacific Standard Time

All initial contributions are due by April 5th AOE so that we can discuss them starting in the first conference call.

Bridge information will follow in a separate email to the reflector. I plan to reserve around 40 lines for the call.

Thanks & best regards,

Jose

(Project Planning Committee Chair)