From: Puthenkulam, Jose P [mailto:jose.p.puthenkulam@INTEL.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, April 28, 2010 4:23 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] 802.16 Project Planning Committee: M2M CC#4 Update - PAR Scope Discussion Summary + CC#5 bridge details again

Dear 802.16 M2M Fans,

I’ve uploaded the M2M Study Report 802.16ppc-10/0002r4 that is a result of the discussions from CC#4. Thanks to HanGyu Cho and all the contributors to make this possible.

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/ppc_db/80216ppc-10_0002r4.doc

I’ve also uploaded a M2M PAR and 5C initial working draft revised from the one we had earlier as place holder. It is 802.16ppc-10/0003r1. This also includes the text proposed by Shilpa Talwar based on some offline discussions we asked her to carry out after CC#4 to generate some initial text.  I’ve also filled out the rest of the PAR form and 5C as first cut for review on the call tomorrow. This document is just an input for discussion at this point. Hope is to get a consensus version after the call tomorrow.

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/ppc_db/80216ppc-10_0003r1.doc

The final version of the PAR & 5C and also the Study report will only be finalized during the May meeting. These are draft documents we are preparing for discussion in the May meeting.

Thanks & BR,
jose