[STDS-802-16] [E-MBS] Recommnded resolution for E-MBS

Dear all,

First of all, thank you for the discussion for the E-MBS.

We have made a spread sheet which is the recommended resolution related to E-MBS issues.

I have uploaded it to the temp directory & you can find it with following link;

http://dot16.org/ul//upload/temp_db/LB31a_Recommended_Resolution_E-MBS.xls

It may be handled in the TGm-A morning session on 12th May.

Thank you and BRs,

Eunkyung

Eunkyung Kim

Senior Engineer

Mobile Access Technology Research Team

Dept. of Wireless System Research, Internet Research Lab.

Electronics & Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI)

161 Gajeong-dong(138 Gajeongno), Yuseong-gu, Daejeon, 305-350, KOREA

TEL: +82 42 860 5415 FAX: +82 42 861 1966