[STDS-802-16] Duplicate comments in the 16m SB comment database for resolution at Session 68

Due to some commenters filing duplicate comments both through myBallot and to the sb_16m upload directory, duplicate comments from the same commenter exist in the comment database.

A few of these commenters with duplicate comments have provided off-list reports to myself and Ron Murias of the relationship between duplicate comments so that we can assure single treatment.

With the understanding that comments filed through myBallot take precedence, any commenter that filed duplicate comments in the ballot, under the conditions identified, should please provide similar off-list notice to me and Ron Murias indicating duplicate comments.

Thanks,
Phillip Barber
Chief Scientist
Wireless Advanced Research and Standards
Huawei Technologies Co., LTD.

IEEE 802.16 TGm Vice Chair