[STDS-802-16] Late comments from maintenance task group

Dear 16m colleagues,

During this meeting, there will be five late comments.

Three late comments address issues for the incoming liaison IEEE 802.16-10/109 in the session #70.

These changes are discussed during previous meeting and agreed.

The other two late comments address one new coming liaison IEEE 802.16-10/126 during this meeting. In fact, we should submit two comments during next meeting. However, due to the tight process, we may not submit comment in the next meeting. Therefore, two contributions are submitted: 802.16maint-10/0025 and 802.16maint-10/0026 are drafted according to the liaison. Due to lack of time, I would like to invite 16m colleagues to review these texts if they are well-written.

Sincerely yours,

Zheng Yan-Xiu

本信件可能包含工研院機密資訊,非指定之收件者,請勿使用或揭露本信件內容,並請銷毀此信件。
This email may contain confidential information. Please do not use or disclose it in any way and delete it if you are not the intended recipient.