From: Kaushik Josiam [mailto:kjosiam@STA.SAMSUNG.COM]
Sent: Wednesday, February 09, 2011 2:44 PM
To: STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] [802.16p] DEV RG Conference Call Materials

Dear Dan

I agree with the principle you mention.  However, there are exceptions to consider.  The first material is a consolidation of the contributions that were due the previous day – so people have had at least 24 hours to look at them individually. The second one was a list of contributions and RG procedure that was reviewed in the call today.  The RG document release and call timetable was all outlined in the email that was sent to the reflector a few weeks ago.  Given our timetable, we couldn’t accommodate a 24 hour review window for these documents.

Regards

Kaushik