Re: [STDS-802-16] [PPC-HN] Agenda and Bridge information for CC#1

Dear Vladimir,

I’m very sorry that the time we have set is a very late one for you.

The time has been agreed to be okay to the members who attended the PPC-HN session during the previous meeting #71.

Would you be so kind to let us know what time would be okay to participate the CC? (tentatively would 10PM PST be okay?)

I think a change of time for the 1st CC need to be confirmed by other members, which I’m not sure it would be possible till the CC. Hence, I’d like to proceed the 1st CC as announced and will ask members for a change of time during the adhoc for the upcoming CC’s (considering the suitable time you give us).

I’ll announce the minutes of discussion for every adhoc meting, so to make sure you are not missing much.

However, if all members are okay with changing time to 10PM Feb.17th PST, I’ll announce the new CC information. If no notice is made, the CC#1 will proceed as announced. Please reply to me with your preference.

Also, Vladimir kindly corrected the Korean time, which should be 11AM, 18th Feb. PST time remains the same, 6PM, 17th Feb PST.

Best Regards.

Inuk Jung.