Re: [STDS-802-16] [DC#1] RE: [STDS-802-16] [802.16p][PWR RG] Summary of 1st PWR RG CC

Dear Tez,

Thanks for your response. For your questions,

1. Through the contribution, I assumed the group anchor device can be one of cooperative device types. I expect the proposed device cooperation mode can be supported for both scenarios presented in the contribution.

2,3 Using RS means we need some infrastructure to support device cooperation mode, which would require increased complexity and cost. In the proposed scheme, I assumed the cooperative device is one of device types who helps transmission of the source device or possibly communicates its own data (utilizing with least cost and functionality addition). Only fixed source and cooperative device are considered to minimize scheduling/grouping complexity.

If you have any further questions, please let me know that. Thanks.

Best regards,

Jinsoo