[STDS-802-16] [PPC-HN] Meeting minutes of PPC-HN CC#1 with agenda for CC#2

Dear PPC-HN members,

The meeting minutes for today’s PPC-HN minutes are as follows:

      Comments on contribution

      Offline discussion for further understanding was suggested for Multi-RAT scenario clean up contribution

      Distributed antenna text from Ying’s contribution, Single-RAT clean up contribution, was requested for deletion

      Study Report should not address any specific Interworking protocol, but leave a placeholder for them (i.e. defining a L2.5 for possible interworking protocol). Details can be written in later stages

     Q) Are we going to design L2.5? Response) No, it’s just a placeholder for now. An existing layer or a very simple one may be used. Details to be described in later stages.

      Change ‘shall’ to ‘may’ for using NDNS, and change of name was suggested for NDNS to a more general one (e.g. Network information server)

      BS-AP coordination has both wired/wireless connection to the cellular core network, but this is out of scope for consideration at this stage

      Most members have submitted contributions that are more open rather than specific, which is more suitable for proposing further possible technical issues

      Editor’s suggestion:

      Editor (Inuk Jung) will try to merge the text of all the proposed contribution, which we may review for agreement in the next CC. This is for easier review and harmonization on the submitted text.

Also the time for CC#2, 8PM PST 24th Feb is suggested (by mye) which will be: (if this is not acceptable please let me know personally)

     Israel – 6AM (a little early)

     Europe – 12AM (late)

     San Francisco – 8PM

 (*bridge information for CC#2 will be announced as soon after the time schedule is set : )

Agenda of CC#2 would be as follows:

     Review of submitted contributions during today’s CC for agreement (unbracketing text) – editor will try to merge all proposed text submitted for CC#1 (will upload to ‘tmp’ directory by 21st Feb.)

     Presentation of submitted contributions for CC#2

     Discussion on PAR planning

Best Regards.

Inuk Jung

PPC-HN Adhoc lead