Re: [STDS-802-16] approval of IEEE Std 802.16m

Hi Brian and Roger,

My hearty congratulations! This is a major accomplishment for TGm and  the 802.16 Working Group

Creating leading edge technologies that really shaped the ITU-R IMT-Advanced discussions and the culmination of those efforts in a truly advanced IEEE 802.16m standard is something all the contributors and participants in IEEE 802.16 Working Group can really be proud of.

All the best for doing even greater things and pushing the innovation envelope even farther with M2M and 5G technologies!

best regards,

Jose Puthenkulam
Head of Products,
TCS Mobility
Tata Consultancy Services
Website:
http://www.tcs.com
Experience certainty.        IT Services
                       Business Solutions
                       Outsourcing