|Thread Links||Date Links|
|Thread Prev||Thread Next||Thread Index||Date Prev||Date Next||Date Index|
Dear 16n participants,
This is a kick-off mail for e-mail discussion on Usages and Frame Structure for direct communication
I suggest discussion guidelines as the followings:
- The subject of all the e-mails begins with the tag “[STDS-802-16] [802.16n][DC]” because DC RG has one e-mail discussion group now.
- Reply mails are expected to be within 24 hours because participants have different time zones.
- Any participants can add technical discussion issues for DC usage scenarios ad DC frame structure only.
[STDS-802-16] [802.16n][DC][Usage] Discussion on Usage Scenarios
There are three scenarios of direct communication (Let’s focus on two HR-MSs at first)
1) Two HR-MSs under HR-BS coverage
2) One HR-MS under HR-BS coverage and The other HR-MS out of HR-BS coverage. (HR-MS forwarding)
3) Two HR-MSs in absent of HR-BS
[STDS-802-16] [802.16n][DC][Frame] Discussion on Frame Structure
Two cases of frame structure for direct communication
1) 16 frame structure including infrastructure frame structure and relay frame structure.
2) DC specific frame structure including dedicated resource usage (Zone)
Two cases of DC resource separation within 16 frame structure
1) TDM separation (Wideband approach)
2) FDM separation (Narrowband approach)
Note) Base on this kick-off e-mail, 16n participants concerning direct communication are encouraged to join this e-mail discussion actively.
Note) If participants want, participants can trigger e-mail discussion on other topic freely. Please use the other tag! (DC RG is not authorized to manage e-mail discussion among participants from 16n TG)