Re: [STDS-802-16] [802.16n][MM] Discussion on Relay Operation + Local Forwarding

Dear 802.16n participants,

Hearing no response from the first kick-off email,  may I call for questions or comments regarding the listed contributions from the audience floor?

Thank you very much!

Best Regards,

Xin Zhang