From: Eunkyung Kim [mailto: <mailto:ekkim@etri.re.kr> ekkim@etri.re.kr]
Sent: Thursday, April 14, 2011 9:07 AM
To:  <mailto:STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG> STDS-802-16@LISTSERV.IEEE.ORG
Subject: Re: [STDS-802-16] [802.16n][MM][MultiMode] Discussion on Relay
Function for HR-BS for OFDMA Air Interface

Hi Anh Tuan, Alina and multimode fans,

Thank you, Alina, for initiating the email discussion and Anh Tuan, for
clarification the issues.

I agree with Anh Tuan that we need technical element discussion at first.

Please see my inline comment and let me know anything is missed or wrong.

Best Regards,

Eunkyung Kim

Electronics & Telecommunications Research Institute (ETRI)