Re: [STDS-802-16] [802.16n] [MM] Proposed harmonized text for multi-mode

Hi all,

I think we are converging, except for the 1st paragraph, where:

- Alina and Zhang Xin proposed that the affected HR-BS continue to act as HR-BS for its subordinate nodes;
- Eldad prefers the affected HR-BS to be only HR-RS after mode switching;
- Eunkyung proposed to support both, i.e., affected HR-BS can be either HR-RS or HR-BS for its subordinate nodes.

I would like to support Eunkyung's view, so propose that we use Eunkyung's version (with small modification) for paragraph 1.

Please also refer to my inline comments.

Best regards,
Anh Tuan