Re: [STDS-802-16] open positions in 802.16 Working Group

I'm pleased to announce that Harry Bims has agreed to serve as Acting WG Secretary. He is a long-time member with experience as Vice Chair/Secretary in the License-Exempt (LE) Task Group.

Please assist Harry by making sure that all documents presented to the Opening and Closing WG Plenary meetings are pre-uploaded, providing the meeting with the Document Number. TG outputs shall be Gdocs.

Regards,

Roger

I'm pleased to announce that Jaesun Cha has agreed to serve as Acting Chair of the M2M Task Group. He is a long-time member and has been a very active M2M participant. Please offer him your full cooperation.

Two other notes:

(a) We still have an open position as Chair of the ITU-R Liaison Group, but that group is not meeting during Session #77.

(b) I will not be attending Session #77. WG Vice Chair Rakesh Taori will chair the session.

Regards,

Roger