[STDS-802-16] Fwd: 802W-0512-Interim Session-Hotel Reservations Early Bird Update

Begin forwarded message:

UPDATE: March 15, 2012 – 5pm Hawaii Time-
We understand some of the 802W meeting attendees are having difficulty making room reservations for the May 2012 Interim Session in Atlanta.

At this time, the room block is full on Sunday, May 13 and Friday, May 18 and we are working with HR-ATL for more rooms.  We hope to have this issue sometime tomorrow.

Thanks, Dawn

Cc: Lisa

UPDATE: THURSDAY FEBRUARY 16, 2012

Hi All,

It has come to our attention that some folks are having a little trouble making their hotel reservations for the May 2012 IEEE 802 Wireless Interim Session. If any of your members should contact you in the near future about a 'event sold out' message please pass on the following information and let them know that we will be available to help if they encounter further difficulties. We have posted this detailed information on the event website as well. THANKS!

Please select EARLY BIRD from the Guest Type drop down menu on the hotel reservations page.

The IEEE 802 Wireless negotiated EARLY BIRD room rate of $129 US/Night (plus taxes) is guaranteed until March 16, 2012 or until the early bird block is fulfilled which ever comes first. After this, the Standard Group rate  of $145 US/Night (plus taxes) will apply until April 30, 2012 or until the block is fulfilled which ever comes first.

If you have any questions or concerns please do not hesitate to be in touch.

Warmest Regards,

Lisa Ronmark
Director of Meeting Services
Face to Face Events, Inc.
t:  (408) 740-5837
e: lisa@facetoface-events.com

Good Day All,

We are pleased to announce the May 2012 Interim Session will take place May 13-18, 2012 at the Hyatt Regency Atlanta in Atlanta, Georgia USA.

The following Working Groups will be participating:
IEEE 802.11, 802.15,802.16, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21 and 802.22

All event information including links to Registration,VISA Letters, Hotel Reservations, Car Rentals, and regional information can all be accessed from the IEEE 802 Wireless Interim website: http://802world.org/wireless.

Please contact us directly if we may be any assistance in your preparations for the event.

Warmest Regards,

Dawn Slykhouse
IEEE 802 Wireless Meeting Planner
Face to Face Events