Re: [STDS-802-16] ***M2M Comment Resolution Telecon: Monday 25 June 2012, 23:00 UTC (Reply Comments added)

The M2M Comment Resolution Telecon begins in about 5.5 hours from now (Monday 25 June 2012, 23:00 UTC).

Note that the Reply Comment periods for the two ballots have expired. I have updated the Commentary databases to include the reply comments:
P802.16p/D5:
P802.16.1b/D4:

I've also updated the agenda:
<https://docs.google.com/document/d/1DINHY9yn2LeUBcSNyVgcveUyThV6JZ4QxB4WRXCIxfY/edit>
to include links to spreadsheets of the comments as well as the reply comments. During the meeting, we'll work from these spreadsheets rather than from the Commentary files.

Roger

Dear 802.16 M2M Folks,

The P802.16p/D5 and  P802.16.1b/D4 drafts are in IEEE Sponsor Ballot Recirc, with a deadline of 2012-06-19, 11:59pm ET. If you are a member of the Sponsor Ballot Group, you should have been notified by IEEE-SA's myBallot system.

After the ballot closes, we'll consolidate comments for reply comments and resolution.

The M2M Task Group will hold a comment resolution teleconference on Monday 25 June 2012 at 23:00 UTC. For details, see the agenda:
This will be updated once comments are available.

Regards,

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>