[STDS-802-16] ITU-R Liaison Group agenda for Tuesday

Folks,

The ITU-R Liaison Group has received two contributions relevant to the development of output documents per the agenda:

(1) Proposed Response to LS from ITU-R WP 5D: Parameters for IMT-Advanced in Sharing Studies (IEEE 802.16-12-0580)
(2) Proposed Response to LS from ITU-R WP 5D: Review of Report ITU-R M.2039 (IEEE 802.16-12-0581)

These have been scheduled for discussion at the Tues PM1 slot (13:30 - 15:30).

I am expecting one further contribution: a status update to the WATO members.

Since I have no indication of any other expected contributions, the ITU-R Liaison Group may conclude early, once these documents are addressed and the workplan is updated.

Regards,

Roger

Roger B. Marks <roger@consensii.com>
Consensii LLC <http://consensii.com>