November 2017 IEEE 802 Plenary | Caribe Royale Orlando
* Session Dates: Sunday, November 5th to Friday, November 10th, 2017.
* Participating Working Groups: 802.1, 802.3 802.11, 802.15, 802.16, 802.18, 802.19, 802.21, 802.22, 802.24
REGISTRATION FEES & DEADLINES
* $US 450.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at the Caribe Royale Orlando
* $US 750.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, October 13, 2017
* $US 550.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at Caribe Royale Orlando
* $US 850.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Deadline: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, November 3, 2017
* $US 750.00 for attendees staying one or more nights at Caribe Royale Orlando
* $US 1050.00 for all others (including local attendees not staying at the group hotel)
* Applies to All Registrations AFTER: 6:00 PM Pacific Time, Friday, November 3, 2017
Student Registration: $US 150.00 (college student bachelor or post-graduate level)
* The Student meeting fee is available only one time per person.
* The person using the Student meeting fee will not be able to use meeting attendance to gain or maintain voting rights.
* A valid current student ID must be shown when picking up the meeting badge.
* Student Registration Must Be PreApproved: Please email the meeting planner (firstname.lastname@example.org) your email address, first name, last name and educational establishment receive
a registration access code.
REGISTRATION WEBSITE OFFLINE
October 9th at 11:00 PM ET to October 10th at 3:00 AM ET
Between October 9th at 11:00 PM ET and October 10th at 3:00 AM ET, our secure partner RegOnline will be performing routine maintenance on the payment processing solution. During this time, registration for the November 2017 IEEE 802 Plenary
will not be available.
Registration Fee Includes
* Network/Internet services
* Power hook-ups in the meeting rooms
* Session identification badge
* Morning and afternoon refreshments
* Wednesday evening social
* Meeting services and supplies
Registration Payment Policy
Registration is payable through a secure website and requires a valid credit card for the payment of the registration fee, cash and checks are NOT accepted for registration.
Any individual who attends any part of a meeting that is a scheduled part of an IEEE 802 Plenary Session must register and pay the full session fee.
Session registrations are not transferable to another individual or to another Plenary session.
Group Hotel Registration Policy
The combined hotel room stays of attendees are used to offset the cost of the meeting. For this reason, anyone who is not a registered guest at the Caribe Royale for one (1) or more nights is not eligible for the registration discount.
The correct registration fee must be paid prior to receiving your badge, which permits entrance to scheduled meetings.
CANCELLATION REFUNDS, FEES & DEADLINES
If you register for an IEEE 802 Plenary Session and then are unable to attend, you must request cancellation of your registration before the cancellation deadline to be eligible for a refund of all or part of the fees paid.
* Full Refund: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday October 13, 2017
* $US 100.00 Cancellation Fee: 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday November 3, 2017
* No Refund: After 6:00 PM Pacific Time Friday November 3, 2017
The November 2017 IEEE 802 Plenary Registration Rate is reduced for attendees staying one (1) or more nights at the Caribe Royale Orlando.
Reservations can be made by contacting the hotel directly at
* 1 (888) 258-7501 or 1 (407) 238-8000
To receive the group rate, attendees must identify themselves as attendees of the IEEE 802 Group at time of booking.
* SINGLE/DOUBLE OCCUPANCY*: $US 139.00 per night
*Children 17 years of age and younger may be share accommodations at no additional charge. Extra Adults may be accommodated at a charge of $US 15.00 per night.
Resort Fee and Parking Fees are waived for attendees who make a reservation in the IEEE 802 Guest Room Block.
IEEE 802 GROUP RATE DEADLINE: Friday October 13, 2017, 8:00 PM Eastern Time
TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION & INVITATION LETTERS
DO YOU NEED A VISA OR TRAVEL DOCUMENTATION TO ENTER USA?
A Visa or other travel documentation may be required for entrance into the USA. For standards participants traveling to the USA, we recommend visiting the USA government site to determine if you need to obtain either credential. (https://travel.state.gov/content/visas/en.html)
IEEE STANDARDS VISA INVITATION LETTER
The IEEE Standards Association can provide registered attendees with a letter of invitation.
Request Letter During Registration: If you require a letter of invitation, please complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
Request Letter After Registration: If you require a letter of invitation after you have completed registration please return to the registration website and complete the visa letter request portion of the registration form.
Urgent and Special Requests: Contact Meeting Planner directly at
MEETING PLANNER CONTACT INFORMATION
For questions or assistance regarding this event, registration and hotel reservations:
Please contact the IEEE 802 Meeting Planner, Face to Face Events, directly.
Dawn Slykhouse, President
Face to Face Events, Inc.
621 Promontory Drive West
---------- This email is sent from the 802 Executive Committee email reflector. This list is maintained by Listserv.