stds-802-handoff: Call for Interest on "IEEE 802 Handoff Mechanism" for March

Dear 802 Handoff Reflector:

The 802 Handoff Call for Interest has been scheduled for 6-7:30 pm on
Tuesday March 11.

Based on discussions I have had, I believe that there is interest in
this topic. However, the reflector has been quiet, and no one has
volunteered any input or commented on my proposed agenda (see below).

So, please let me know (preferably via the reflector):

*Do you think that 802 ought to be thinking about a common handoff approach?
*Is it time to start a Study Group?
*Would you attend the Call for Interest?
*Would you want to be a presenter at the Call for Interest?
	*If so, what would you say?

Roger