802.16.1 Systems Requirements Task Group
Agenda: Monday, November 8
Download the more detailed PDF version of the agenda.
- Monday, November 8, approximately 2:30 PM at the conclusion of IEEE 802.16 Plenary
Monday, November 8, 6:00 to 7:30 PM, Dinner Break
Monday, November 8, beginning at 7:30 PM
- Introduction of members present
- Request for volunteer to serve as secretary for this meeting
- Approval of agenda
- Approval of minutes from meeting #2 Denver, Document 802.16sc-99/32r1
- Approval of minutes from meeting #3 Boulder, Document 802.16sc-99/xx
- Review outcome of on-line comment resolution process for document 802.16s0-99/4, Report Document 802.16sc-99/35
- SysReq Summary Document 802.16sc-99 xx Proposed as Appendix
- Comment Resolution, Document 802.16s0-99/5, 802.16 Broadband Wireless Access System Requirements (Brian Petry, Editor)
- Continuation of Comment Resolution, Document 802.16s0-99/5
- Vote to accept edited document as System Requirements Document and present at IEEE 802.16 closing plenary on Thursday morning
- Set time and place for next SysReq meeting ?
- Meeting adjourn for the day approximately ?
Return to Session #4 Page