802.16 Task Group 4: Session #11.5
February 15-16, 2001: San Jose, California, USA
This was a meeting of Task Group 4 only.
- Narrow down the list of proposed modifications (to 802.16 MAC and 802.11a-HIPERLAN/2 PHY) that are received in response to the TG4 Call for Contributions (IEEE 802.16.4-00/01).
- Review all proposed MAC/PHY modifications
- Decide on evaluation criteria for selection of above
- Discuss TG4 role in developing coexistence strategies for 802 wireless systems
The registration fee (approximately US$100) will be payable on-site with a credit card.
Please fax the registration form by 31 January 2001.
The meeting host was Mika Kasslin of Nokia.
The site was the:
Hyatt San Jose
1740 North First Street
San Jose, CA 95112 US
Tel: +1 408 993 1234
No groups rates are available. You may qualify for a
special offer at the Hyatt San Jose. IEEE members may wish to check IEEE Travel Services for discount hotel bookings.
IEEE members receive substantial airfare discounts when booking worldwide air travel with IEEE Travel Services. The discounts are typically 10-15% off any published fare.
Pre-Registration List (update: 7 February)
- Jori Arrakoski, Nokia Networks
- Eli Avivi, WaveIP Ltd.
- David L. Banks, Aerial Telecom
- James Brennan, Mabuhay Networks
- Kai Chang, Aperto Networks
- James C. Chen, Atheros Communications
- William J. (Skip) Crilly, Mabuhay Networks
- Hesham El-Damhougy, Western Multiplex
- Vijaya K. Gallagher, Kromos Technology
- Inchul Kang, Malibu Networks
- Mika Kasslin, Nokia Research Center
- Brian G. Kiernan, InterDigital Communications Corp.
- Demosthenes Kostas, Adaptive Broadband Inc.
- Minfei M. Leng, Clearwire Technologies Inc.
- Heinz Lycklama, Siros Networks
- Mike Moldoveanu, Redline Communications
- Kenneth L. Peirce, Malibu Networks
- Subbu Ponnuswamy, Malibu Networks
- Octavian Sarca, Redline Communications Inc.
- Durga P. Satapathy, Sprint
- Radu B. Selea, Redline Communications Inc.
- Chaim Shenhav, nBand Communications
- Jung Je Son, Samsung Electronics Co., Ltd.
- Ken Stanwood, Ensemble Communications Inc.
- John Sydor, Industry Canada/Communications Research Centre
- Nico Van Waes, Nokia Networks
Return to 802.16 TG4 Page