Bridge / Agenda for 802.11 High Throughput Usage Model Special Committee + Usage Model Submission

Greetings all,

The bridge details for the next telecon are:
Date: Tuesday, July 15, 2003
Time: 15:00 PT
Duration: 120 minutes
Dial in number for U.S/Inter: 1-916-356-2663
Bridge number: 2
Passcode: 3254625

Chair:  Adrian Stephens (I'll be in the US).

Tentative Agenda:
1. Appoint Secretary
2. Review and Approve Agenda
3. Briefly Review Rules about minutes (Adrian)
4. Brief report on Contacts from our "liaisons"
5. Report on activities on Usage Model Submission (11-03-355r0) and
presentation of submission (Mary, Adrian, all)
6. Comments on document - improvements, errors
7. Discuss process - how do we get to our end goals from here?
8. Submission for July IEEE 802.11 HT meeting.  What should we submit, and
who will do it?
9. Planning for 802.11 HT meeting - what should we attempt to do there
as a special committee?

That's quite a lot to get through!

Attached is 11-03-355r0 (hopefully).  This is the merged document
from the marked-up documents and email comments I received.  Many thanks
to those who participated in this process.   Please check to make sure
I've adequately represented your input.

Harry - please add to the 802.11 document server.  Thanks!

Best Regards,

Adrian

Adrian P Stephens
Tel: +44 1954 204610 (home)