802.15.3a Usage model study group conference call

Greetings all,
	I have reserved a conference bridge for our continuing discussions regarding usage models for 802.15.3a. Tomorrow's meeting will likely not be lengthy; we will discuss content proposed by David Baddeley of Motorola for loading due to different traffic types, and some mobile usage proposed by Pekka Ranta of Nokia.

Date: 17 July
Time: 0800 PDT, 1000 CDT, 1100 EDT, 1700 CET
Bridge: 	1-888-742-8686 (US toll free)
		+1
Passcode:	443 5232

	I'll send out documents later today....
Best regards,
Jim

Jim Lansford, Ph.D.
CTO, Mobilian Corporation
Chair, IEEE 802.19 Coexistence TAG
www.ieee802.org/19
jim.lansford@ieee.org
Phone: +1 405 377 6170
Fax: +1 425 671 6099
Mobile: +1 405 714 0074

This message was sent from the 802.19 email reflector.