[802.19] Minutes

Attached are the minutes from today’s meeting on 11y/16h.

Ian please post.

I also have two questions for those who are going to Montreal.  I would like to allocate some 802.19 time for the topic of coexistence between 11y/16h.  I have a presentation I am preparing which I can give at the meeting. We need to decide what is the best time for us to meet and what we would like to include on the agenda. The 802.19 TAG has the following time slots: Tuesday PM1 and PM2, Wednesday PM1 and PM2.  So my questions are,

  1. Which of these time slot(s) would be best to allocate for the 11y/16 discussion?
  2. Other than the presentation I will present what other items should I include on the agenda for the 11y/16h time slot.

Regards,

Steve

19-07-0009-02-0000-Conference-Call-Minutes.doc