From: Mariana Goldhamer [mailto:marianna.goldhammer@alvarion.com]
Sent: Sunday, May 20, 2007 2:02 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Cc: Paul Piggin; r.b.marks@ieee.org
Subject: RE: 802.19 meeting on 11y/16h coexistence at the July IEEE Session

Hi Steve,

I appreciate your initiative on organizing these slots.

Regarding the scheduled time, we should probably determine first the Agenda and who offers in providing contributions. Our group will have a busy meeting (I have asked for all the available slots during the July meeting), so I am a little concerned in allocating 4 hours, which may be more than needed for the 11y-16h-19 common meeting.

Regards,

Mariana