From: Paul Piggin [mailto:ppiggin@nextwave.com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 21, 2007 11:13 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve
Subject: Updated simulation parameters document for Thursday's conference call

Hi Steve,

Please find attached the updated simulation parameters document (now at r6) based on the comments and emails received since the last call. I hope I captured all the comments in this latest revision.

I have also added a reference to an open source related to the base station antenna radiation pattern. This is located at:

http://www.3gpp.org/ftp/Specs/html-info/25814.htm

With kind regards,

Paul.

19-07-0011-06-0000-Parameters-for-Simulation.doc