[802.19] IEEE 802.19 Technical Editor Needed

IEEE 802.19 TAG,

            David Cypher, the current 802.19 editor, has stepped down due to other commitments.  The TAG needs an editor for us to develop the Recommended Practice document.  We have some initial text for the Draft but to take it to the next step we need a Technical Editor.

            If you are interested in being the 802.19 Technical Editor please contact me.  If we are unable to find a volunteer we will probably be unable to complete the Recommended Practice.

Regards,

Steve