[802.19] Coexistence in 3650 MHz

All,

            We will be having a conference call on Coexistence in the 3650 MHz Frequency Band on Thursday at 11 AM Eastern Time (8 AM Pacific Time).  If anyone has any additional items for the agenda please notify me.  Paul and Marianna since I missed the call last week I am not sure how much you covered on the recent documents.  I put an agenda item for those documents to be discussed.

Agenda

TO ATTEND THE AUDIO CONFERENCE:

1.  Call +1 858-845-5000

2. After the greeting press 1 to attend meeting.

3. Enter Meeting ID 80219

4. Enter Meeting Password 80219 followed by the # sign.

5. Follow the remaining prompts for recording the callers name and joining the meeting.

For assistance, dial #0 at any time.

Steve