From: Mariana Goldhamer [mailto:marianna.goldhammer@alvarion.com]
Sent: Tuesday, December 04, 2007 5:22 AM
To: Shellhammer, Steve; stds-802-19@ieee.org; Adrian.P.Stephens@intel.com; aghasemi@crc.ca; bji@sta.samsung.com; bkraemer@ieee.org; dlubar@ieee.org; david.grandblaise@motorola.com; dickroy@alum.mit.edu; dougchan@cisco.com; eldad.perahia@intel.com; fm@octoscope.com; I_reede@amerisys.com; john.sydor@crc.ca; ksohrabi@nextwave.com; KStanwood@cygnuscom.com; Naftali Chayat; Nat.Natarajan@motorola.com; ppiggin@nextwave.com; Sadek, Ahmed; Shlomo Malka; Shyamal.Ramachandran@motorola.com; wuxuyong@huawei.com; Ziv Nuss
Subject: RE: Coexistence in the 3650 MHz - Conference Call

Hi Paul,

We have agreed in the November meeting that in the mandatory Scenario C we will simulate:

-         802.16h  - outdoor-to-indoor

-         802.11y  - indoor only.

The document  http://ieee802.org/19/pub/2007/19-07-0011-10-0000-Parameters-for-Simulation.doc  does not reflect this agreement. Please fix the document.

Regards,