[802.19] Agenda for March IEEE 802.19 Session

IEEE 802.19 Members,

            I have uploaded the agenda for the March IEEE 802.19 Session,

https://mentor.ieee.org/802.19/file/08/19-08-0008-00-0000-march-2008-agenda.xls

            Also I would like to remind everyone that since this is March 2008 we will be holding elections for TAG Chair and Vice Chair.  The elections will be held on Tuesday March 18 at the beginning of PM1 (1:30 PM).  I would ask that if you are a member please see if you can attend.  I know that some of you are Chairs of other working groups and may not be able to attend.  But if you can that would be great.

            The following two people have said they will run,

Steve Shellhammer – Chair

Ivan Reede – Vice Chair

            If anyone else is interested in running please notify me.

            Technical Editor and Secretary are appointed positions.  Currently Mark Austin is the Technical Editor.  We recently lost our secretary so if anyone is interested in volunteering for the secretary position that would be Great!  Please notify me if you are willing to volunteer.

Regards,

Steve