Re: [802.19] Minutes {Action Item - Comment in Row 5}

I have an action item (comment in row 5) of the Comment Database referenced below.

Currently there are 13 mandatory inter arrival times for the Unimodal Traffic Model. It is proposed to reduce this number. Figure 10 is:

Inter arrival time (ms)

Offered load (kbps)

MANDATORY (Scenarios A - E)

100

120

Yes

75

160

Yes

50

240

Yes

25

480

Yes

20

600

Yes

10

1200

Yes

7.5

1600

Yes

5

2400

Yes

2.5

4800

Yes

2

6000

Yes

1

12 000

Yes

0.75

16 000

Yes

0.5

24 000

Yes

It is my proposal to make inter arrival times of 100ms, 20ms, 5ms, and 1.25ms mandatory. The table therefore becomes:

Inter arrival time (ms)

Offered load (kbps)

MANDATORY (Scenarios A - E)

100

120

Yes

20

600

Yes

5

2400

Yes

1.25

9600

Yes

The introductory sentence above the table will be modified reflecting the fact that any offered load is allowed but the mandatory ones are listed in the table.

Please let me know if you have any comments.

Thanks,

Paul.