[802.19] Future 3650 MHz Conference Call Dates

All,

            We are planning to switch to Tuesday mornings for the 3650 MHz conference call to make it easier for some members (e.g. Eldad) to participate, since it would not conflict with the 802.11 VHT meeting.   Here are my suggested dates, which would start after the Interim meetings.

Coexistence in the 3650 MHz Frequency Band

Conference Call Announcement

The following are the dates and times for the conference calls

Day

Date

Start Time

End Time